© Rady Ananda, 2005 thru 2013. All Rights Reserved.
After graduating with a B.S. in Natural Resources in 2003 (from The Ohio State University’s College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences, graduating with honors as a member of Gamma Sigma Delta, the honor society of agriculture), I began publishing research and news articles online. My work has since appeared in several online and print publications, including four books, three of them on election fraud:
- Mickey S. Huff, Ed. Censored 2012: The Top 25 Censored Stories of 2010-11, Seven Stories Press, 2011 (citing my report, Atmospheric Geoengineering: Weather Manipulation, Contrails and Chemtrails, naming it the 9th most censored topic in the U.S.);
- Richard Hayes Phillips. Witness to a Crime: A Citizens’ Audit of an American Election, Rome, New York: Canterbury Press, 2008;
- Robert Fitrakis, Steven Rosenfeld, and Harvey Wasserman. What Happened in Ohio: A Documentary Record of Theft and Fraud in the 2004 Election. Columbus, Ohio: Columbus Institute of Contemporary Journalism (CICJ), 2006; and
- Fitrakis, Wasserman, and Rosenfeld. Did George W. Bush Steal America’s 2004 Election? Ohio’s Essential Documents. CICJ, 2005.
In addition to college honors and friendly kudos, Activist Post graciously gave me an Honorable Mention among its Most Influential People in Alternative Media (2011). Global Research, Foreign Policy Journal, InfoWars and dozens of other sites have posted my work, with some being translated into other languages around the world.
Most of my career was spent working for lawyers in research, investigations and as a paralegal. Next, I worked as an editor: five years as an assistant editor for an author and two years as a senior editor for an online site with 20,000 members. I also serve as the editor for two websites: Food Freedom News and COTO Report, where I promote the ideas and work of a select group of quality writers and artists.
I tweet my articles (and those of others) @geobear and my own articles @RadysRant; and I regularly post my work at COTO Report and Food Freedom News.
Alumni: The Ohio State University’s School of Agriculture, Dec. 2003, with honors.
[Pronunciation: Rady rhymes with Lady: RAY dee. Ananda: uh NON duh]
All material offered here (*with exceptions) is the property of Rady Ananda, copyright 2005-2014. All rights reserved.
Now, the more mundane matters:
- The date in the body of an article indicates the date of first publication, if it conflicts with the WordPress date.
- If you have trouble with the fine print, hit CTRL SHFT + to magnify the page. CTRL – will restore it down.
Maxine cartoon by John Wagner
* The work of others that has been reproduced here:
Derrick Jensen’s Twenty Premises
Dave Berman’s We Do Not Consent: Open Letter to the Media from the Media
Free Press Staff’s Post-EVEREST Study Reveals MORE Vulnerabilities
Kathleen Kern’s The Human Cost of Cheap Cell Phones
Marta Harnecker’s Popular Power in Latin America
Eve Ensler’s Women Left for Dead and the Man Who’s Saving Them